Aims and Objectives
- To generate and foster scholarly interest in literature and to work for popularizing various forms of literature across the globe.
- To promote and disseminate the scholarly activities of its members through its publications and various programmes.
- To bring up a community of writers who would inspire people for conserving nature and to spread the values for mother earth.
- To inspire writers to stand for humanitarian values and to spread the message of global peace and harmony.
- To actively seek the support and patronage of academic institutions and libraries and individuals interested in literature
- To recognize the importance and achievements of a scholar, writer, or combination of both by presenting a Distinguished Achievement Award.
- To mentor students and youth for bringing up skills for creative writing and to further improve the skills required in their fields.
To advance the course of peace, by providing a platform for all interested writers
- To encourage free discussion among writers on peace issues and related matters
- To promote the interaction of existing peace activists and organizations
- To promote the principles of non-violence and to inspire writers for global peace and harmony.
- To put peace onto the agendas of organizations and to institutionalize peace
- To publish newsletters, journals and conduct periodic conferences to reinforce values for world peace
- To provide opportunities for writers to broaden their horizon and international perspective
- To exchange ideas and experiences with writers’ counterparts in other countries
Join the community of writers across the world and help us spreading the mighty values of humanity!